Omegas: Senior Adult Ministry
The Omegas meet monthly on the last Thursday of each month at 10:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall at Cropwell.
Activities of Omegas…
Monthly meetings with an agenda to do the following:
1. Business session
2. Devotional and prayer time
3. Special program with guest speaker, musician, or some form of entertainment
4. A door prize is given at each meeting
5. Everyone eats a wonderful meal together at Noon (all seniors are encouraged to bring a dish – filled, of course, with food!)(the church staff has a standing invitation to eat lunch with us)
Examples of day trips:
1. Space Center
2. Honda Plant Tour
3. Mercedes Plant Tour
4. Chattanooga Aquarium
5. Atlanta Aquarium
6. Various Restaurants
7. Gospel Singings and Concerts
8. Callaway Gardens
9. Bellengrath Gardens
Purpose of Omegas…
1. To provide an opportunity for seniors to gather for fellowship and to praise our Lord together.
2. To plan and provide day trips for the enjoyment of our seniors.
3. To provide support as a group for our staff, homebound, missionaries, and various ministries on a quarterly basis.
History of Omegas…