The mysteries of God’s sovereign grace are beyond us in this life
and will never understood until we enter His glorious presence.
Because of the constant threat of false teachers and enemies of the gospel, Christians must continually defend and obey the Christ-centered, Christ-exalting faith that has been passed on through the true Church.
Know What You Believe (Jude 3)
- The faith must be defended.
- The faith has been delivered.
Know How to Live (Jude 4)
- Beware of those who deceive the church.
- Beware of those who distort God’s grace.
- Beware of those who deny our Lord.
“It is right to fight when you fight for what is right.”
Dr. James Merritt