Today’s message in Pastor Dan’s series from Ephesians continues as he continues sharing from chapter 6.
Since we are fighting against enemies in the spirit world,
we need special equipment both for offense and defense.
God has provided the “whole armor” for us, and we dare not omit any part.
The day is evil, and the enemy is evil, but “if God be for us, who can be against us?”
The First Three Pieces…
- The Girdle of Truth (6:14a)
- This Holds everything together or in place
- The Breastplate of Righteousness (6:14a)
- This symbolizes the Believers righteousness in Christ
- The shoes of the Gospel (6:15)
- As true Christ-followers we should be ready to share the Gospel everyday. (10)