This is the third sermon from A Purposeful Heart series. Pastor Dan leads the church to consider what written to the readers of the book of Hebrews regarding church fellowship.
A Purposeful Heart Series: Sermon #3
– Fellowship –
Hebrews 10: 19-25
Fellowship with God must never become selfish.
As Christ-followers we have a mandate to connect with other Believers in community.
We need fellowship because…
- It builds faith in the believer. (10:22)
- It supplies hope to finish the race well. (10:23)
- It creates an atmosphere of love for one another. (10:24)
- It provides encouragement for daily living. (10:25)
- It provides a location for equipping the saints. (Eph 4:12)
- It is a place where the redeemed celebrate. (1 Thess. 5:16, 17; John 4:23, 24)
Cropwell Baptist Church is not a perfect church but we are striving to serve a perfect Savior.