Today’s message in Pastor Dan’s series from Ephesians continues as he continues sharing from chapter 6.
Sooner or later every believer discovers that the Christian life
is a battleground not a playground. The faithful Christian life
is a battle, it is a warfare on a grand-scale, because when
God begins to bless, Satan begins to attack.
As Believers, we do not fight for victory – we fight from victory.
Strategies for Warfare…
- Basic to effective Christian life is preparation. (10)
- The full armor of God is a lifelong permanent companion. (11a)
- Satan’s evil schemes are built around stealth and deception. (11b)
- Understanding the war is between God and Satan has not diminished but intensified. (12)
- In the great spiritual warfare in which we do battle, we are only called to resist and stand firm. (13)